ACH and Wire Services Fraud
Cyber criminals are targeting businesses, through malware and business email fraud, that use ACH and Wire services. If you spot something unusual (maintenance or error notification) after logging into your account or entering additional token/other codes, please contact us at 1-866-831-5717 immediately. Additionally, if you receive an email request from anyone requesting you to wire funds, always follow up with a phone call (using a known number) to verify the request is valid.
The following tips will help protect your account against fraud:
- Always protect your password and store your token in a secure location
- Use a dedicated PC when possible to perform your online banking needs
- Keep your antivirus/computer software updated and scan for viruses regularly
- Sign up for email and text alerts
- Enable multiple approvers for approving ACH and Wire transaction requests
- Review your transaction history daily
A quick response to potential fraud incidents is critical to minimizing losses and other disruptions.
If you suspect there is fraud on your account, have general security concerns, or need assistance configuring the eTreasury+ security controls, please contact our Treasury Management Client Support team at 866-831-5717 (Mon – Fri 8am to 5:30pm).