Client Point FAQs
- Where do I log into Client Point?
There are a few different options:
1) Click here: Welcome to Client Point
2) Peoplesunitedbank.com website, select client point from the drop down under “login to other services” then click on the blue box with the white arrow to the right:
3) Peoplesunitedbank.com website, click on Wealth Management, then click on Wealth Guidance and click on Client Point online account access.
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
There are a few options:
1) You can click on the forgot your password link on the sign on page. The system will then prompt you through validating your identity and establishing a new password.
2) During business hours you can contact your Wealth Management Officer. Refer to your statement for their contact information or reference our directory page on our website at Peoplesunitedbank.com.
3) You can contact our call center for a password reset at 800-772-8778 X4002. Please be prepared with your Client Point access ID.
- How do I change/update my personal information i.e. phone number or address?
Log into client point and in the top right hand corner of your navigation bar you will see a menu icon "preference". Click there and select "manage personal information".
- What should I do if I have questions about my portfolio?
- I haven’t logged into client point for a long time. How do I know if my ID is still active?
If it has been more than 90 days your ID was disabled for security purposes. Please contact your Wealth Management Officer during business hours for assistance. Refer to your statement for their contact information or reference the directory page on our website at Peoplesunitedbank.com. To avoid being deactivated, please log in at least once a month.