Timberly V. Grout
As a Senior Wealth Management Officer, Timberly is responsible for the planning, as well as the administration of estates, trusts, agency, custody and municipal accounts throughout Western Massachusetts, with offices in our Greenfield and Springfield branches. Timberly has over 25 years of trust operations and administrative experience developing a broad-based knowledge of account administration.
Timberly has spent her entire career with People’s United Bank or its predecessors, joining Chittenden Bank after receiving her degree in 1990. She started her trust career in trust operations and then became a Wealth Management Officer. Timberly has trust operations and administrative experience since 1990, giving her a broad-based knowledge of account administration.
Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA)
Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Pioneer Valley Estate Planning Council, Board
- Estate Planning Council of Hampden County
- United Way of Franklin County, Board
- YMCA of Greenfield, Board and Membership Committee member
- Mason-Wright Foundation, Professional Advisors Board
Greenfield Community College, associate's degree in business management