As a Senior Wealth Management Officer, Suzanne advises high-net-worth clients and their families on financial, retirement, estate and tax planning.
Suzanne Rende joined People's United Wealth Management in 2016. She brings over 15 years of experience in estate planning, financial planning and investment management to her role as Senior Wealth Management Officer. Suzanne has a holistic approach to working with her clients. Her goal is to simplify the complexities of wealth management and help each client achieve their unique financial goals.
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- University of Maine, bachelor's degree
- Cannon Financial Institute
- The Institute of Certified Bankers
- Maine Estate Planning Council
- Kennebec Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Augusta Boys & Girls Club
- United Way of Kennebec Valley
- South Portland High School Athletic Boosters.