Sarah E. Haley
As a Senior Relationship Manager in the Private Bank, Sarah provides personal lending and deposit solutions for high-net-worth families, individuals, and professionals.
Sarah has been working with high net worth clients for over 20 years. Prior to joining People's United Bank in 2017, she worked at Morgan Stanley Private Bank, and Bank of America.
- Series 7, 65, and 63 licenses
- NMLS ID #800024
- South Fork Natural History Museum, Advisory Board Member
- American Heart Association, Suffolk County
- American Ballet Theater
- CUNY Baruch College, Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Political Science
- CUNY Baruch, Zicklin School of Business, MA in Real Estate Investment