Remus Preda, Esq., CTFA
Remus provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management and trust administration to individuals, families and non-profits. He also works with local businesses and organizations to design and administer retirement plans.
After graduating law school, Remus worked with the Internal Revenue Service in Boston and New York where he sharpened his tax skill. He then joined Morgan Stanley Trust as a Senior Tax Consultant and Vice-President. At Morgan Stanley, Remus assisted clients throughout the United States with tax, trust and estate planning issues. Prior to joining People's United Bank, Remus was responsible for leading Berkshire Bank's Asset Management and Trust Group in Vermont.
- Remus is an attorney admitted to the Massachusetts and New York bars
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Vermont Banker's Association, Trust Committee
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- Estate Planning Council of Eastern New York
- Argyle Free Library—Board President
- Bunker Hill Community College, associate's degree in accounting
- Union College, bachelor's degree
- New England School of Law, law degree
- HeckerlingEstate Planning Institute, certificate
- Cannon Financial Institute, certificate