Moya A. Elliot
As a Senior Wealth Management Officer, Moya advises high-net-worth clients and their families on financial, retirement, estate and tax planning.
Moya joined People’s United Wealth Management in 2016, from U.S. Trust, where she was a SVP & Senior Trust Officer managing client relationships in the High Net Worth Group. Prior to her 13 years at US Trust, Moya oversaw the Trust Administration team at Maine Bank & Trust. She brings over thirty years of experience working with individuals, families, business owners and nonprofits in the high-net worth wealth management area.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Council (CRPC)
- Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor (ADPA)
- Planned Giving Committee of the USM Foundation
- Maine Estate Planning Council (Past President)
- Maine Women's Fund
- Planned Giving Committee of Maine Medical Center
- MBA, Accounting major, Seton Hall University
- BS, Business Administration, Villanova University
- Merrimack College, The Certified Financial Planner™ certification