Donna M. Temple
As a Senior Vice President, Wealth Management Officer Donna advises high-net-wroth clients and their families on financial, retirement, estate and tax planning.
Donna joined People’s United Wealth Management in 2016, from Bangor Savings Bank where she worked for eleven years as a Senior Account Officer. Prior to Bangor Savings Bank, Donna worked at Pierce Atwood LLP as a Paralegal in the Trusts & Estates Group. Donna has more than 18 years of experience in trusts and estates and is a proven leader in client relationship management.
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Secretary, Maine Estate Planning Council
- Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice
- Maine Children’s Cancer Program
- Portland Conservatory of Music
- Maine Medical Center
- BS, Office Management, HussonCollege
- Cannon Financial Institute, CTFA certification
- American Bankers Association
Donna lives in Portland with her husband and two children. She enjoys reading, many outdoor activities and spending time with her family.