Asa Cort, AWMA®
Asa is currently a Portfolio Manager and a member of the Equity Research and Solutions Committees.
Prior to joining People’s United Wealth Management in 2016, Asa worked as an Internal Wholesaler for Prudential Financial, Crump Life Insurance Services and was a Financial Advisor with John Hancock. Asa has over five years of Financial Services experience ranging from Wealth/Investment Management to Client Consultation.
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor (AWMA®)
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®)
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 Licenses
- CT State Life/Health Licenses
- St. Paul U.A.M.E Church – Minister
- American Heart Association
- United Way of West Central Connecticut
- Johnson & Wales University, Bachelor’s Degree in Finance