Amy J. Mayhew, CTFA
As a Senior Wealth Management Officer, Amy provides investment management, retirement, financial planning and estate planning solutions to high-net-worth individuals and institutions.
Amy joined People’s United Wealth Management in 2001.
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- American Association of Bankers
- Vermont Bankers Association
- National Association of Professional Women
- Zeta Tau Alpha Alumni Association
- Vermont Uniform Principal and Income Act Committee and Probate Review Committees—former member.
- Bethany College, bachelor’s degree in fine art and art history
- Cannon Financial Institute, certificate for studying estate and gift taxation, fiduciary income taxation, estate planning and IRA administration