Alexander G. Moody
As a Senior Vice President and Senior Private Banking Officer, Alex provides personal and business lending solutions for high net worth individuals and professionals in private practice. Alex serves as a relationship manager in a team approach of qualified professionals to deliver a one-bank approach to our clients.
Prior to joining the Wealth team at People’s United Bank, Alex worked with high net worth clients at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch and TD Bank in the Private Client group. Prior to that Alex taught Calculus in some of the most elite academic Prep schools in the country while also coaching Varsity hockey and Lacrosse. Alex was a college hockey goaltender and captain for Colby College.
- Series 7, 6, 65 and 63 professional licenses
- NMLS ID # 466468 for mortgage originators
- Professional Financial Certificate (Merrimack College CFP Program)
The Carroll Center for the Blind
- The Governor's Academy
- Colby College, bachelor’s degree in Government (Business and Economics concentration)
- Merrimack College, professional financial certificate (Tax, Risk, Retirement, Investment, Estate and Financial Planning)