MasterCard Easy Savings Program FAQs
- What is MasterCard Easy Savings?
With Easy Savings, business debit card customers get valuable rebates on everyday purchases every time they use their card at thousands of participating merchants, including purchases for gas, restaurants, hotels, car rentals, car care and more.
- How is Easy Savings different from other rebate programs?
MasterCard Easy Savings is an automatic rebate program that requires no coupons or codes to save on your business purchases. It’s simple to understand, easy to use and provides relevant small business rebates automatically.
- What are the benefits of MasterCard Easy Savings?
MasterCard Easy Savings is easy to use and automatically fulfilled. Your MasterMoney Debit BusinessCard is automatically enrolled, and when you make purchases at participating merchants, the rebate(s) are processed automatically. These rebates will be included on your monthly bank statement.
- Where do I use my card to benefit from MasterCard Easy Savings and receive rebates?
Currently, MasterCard has a diversified list of frequently used participating merchant categories that are relevant to business cardholders: Travel & Entertainment, Office Supplies, Telecom, Business Services, Shipping & Computer/Technology Related. Just visit www.easysavings.com for a complete list.
- Is there a fee to register or join MasterCard Easy Savings?
There is no cost to participate in MC Easy Savings® Program. There are no coupons or codes. You only need to use your card to get the rebates.
- How do I use MasterCard Easy Savings?
Simply shop at participating merchants using your MasterMoney Debit BusinessCard and select "credit". Pay the normal price for eligible purchases and then automatically receive rebates which can be viewed on monthly or online statements.
- How do I join MasterCard Easy Savings? / Where do I enroll for MasterCard Easy Savings?
Your MasterMoney Debit BusinessCard is already enrolled in the MasterCard Easy Savings Silver program. You can also enroll in the Gold program for additional rebates by visiting www.easysavings.com at no additional cost.
- If I have multiple business cards under one account, can I link all of those cards and enroll them into MasterCard Easy Savings?
Yes. You can link all eligible cards in MasterCard Easy Savings to view all rebates. Just call the Toll-Free number on the back of your card for assistance.
- Do I need to fill out forms and submit receipts or use participating merchant coupons to receive my rebates?
No. You do not need to fill out any forms, submit any receipts or use coupons to receive rebates at participating merchants. All rebates will occur automatically. All you need to do is spend at participating merchants — and the rebates are automatic!
- How will I receive the rebates provided by MasterCard Easy Savings?
MasterCard Easy Savings will provide rebates on purchases made at participating merchants. This is not a cash back or point redemption program. Rebates should automatically post to your account in conjunction with a qualifying purchase generally 3-5 business days after the purchase has been made. Rebates do not accumulate; they are posted at the time the qualifying purchase clears.
- Do the rebates have an expiration date?
There are no specific expiration dates on participating merchant rebate offers; however, you should check the Web site often for merchant offer details. Merchants may choose to exit the Program. There may also be cases where a merchant decides to provide a special offer in addition to the MasterCard Easy Savings rebate. Continue to check the MasterCard Easy Savings Web site for the latest offers.
- Do MasterCard Easy Savings rebates supersede any other rebate or special offer I may receive from a participating merchant?
MasterCard Easy Savings rebates are usually in addition to other offers made by participating merchants, or other third party vendors. See the Terms & Conditions and each participating Merchant (Program Partner) offer details for additional information.
- Will I receive the same rebate at a participating merchant if I use my MasterMoney Debit BusinessCard for in-store and online purchases?
The particular terms of each rebate offer are unique to each merchant, and we recommend that you review the offer details for each merchant, which can be found on www.easysavings.com.
- Where can I view my MasterCard Easy Savings rebates?
You can view the MasterCard Easy Savings rebates on your online statement after they have posted to your account, or your monthly paper bank statement.
- If some or all of the qualifying purchase is returned, will the rebate be impacted?
Yes. At the time of a partial or full return, MasterCard will reverse some or all of the rebate.
- What happens to my rebates if I choose to exit the MasterCard Easy Savings program?
All MasterCard Easy Savings rebates post within 3-5 business days on your bank statement and you will still see rebates on any qualifying purchases up until the day you are removed from MasterCard Easy Savings. This request must be completed by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card.
- Why didn't I get a rebate at Budget?
Rebate offers at Budget are currently only valid at corporate owned or participating franchisee/licensee U.S. rental locations. The following locations are not participating: Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), McCarran International (LAS) Las Vegas, Salt Lake International (SLC), and San Diego International Lindberg Field (SAN).
- Why didn't I get a rebate at Avis?
Rebate offers at Avis are currently valid at all Avis corporate owned or participating franchisee/licensee U.S. rental locations.
- Does the Easy Savings program have an annual maximum rebate amount?
For most merchants, no. However currently, Bing and DHL have a total annual maximum rebate amount and every January the maximum is reset. Please visit easysavings.com for the most up to date information for each participating merchant.
- Who do I contact to answer general questions about MasterCard Easy Savings?
Your first resource should be the MasterCard Easy Savings Web site.
You should contact People’s United Bank with any general program information – please call the Toll-Free number on the back of your card.
MasterCard oversees the MasterCard Easy Savings Program and works directly with merchants to best serve all cardholder program needs.
- What happens if a rebate is incorrect, who do I contact?
Any questions regarding qualifying purchases or rebates — please call the Toll-Free number on the back of your card.
- What happens if I report my MasterCard business debit card lost/stolen, do I need to enroll again for MasterCard Easy Savings?
Since your card is auto-enrolled at the Silver level, there is no need to re-enroll new cards, whether lost or stolen. However, if you have enrolled in the Gold level, you must re-enroll your new card. This can be easily done by visiting easysavings.com.
- What is the Fuelman Network?
Fuelman and the Fuelman Network is a nationwide team of multi-branded gas and maintenance locations (including nationally recognized brands) servicing the needs of business customers for more than 25 years.
- How many locations are in the Fuelman Network?
Currently, there are more than 19,000 participating gas stations and more than 1,800 participating maintenance locations nationwide participating in the Easy Savings program.
- How can I find the nearest Easy Savings participating Fuelman location?
To find a participating Fuelman Network gas station or maintenance location, simply visit the MasterCard Easy Savings Fuelman Site Locator at easysavings.com and enter either a zip code or street address.
- How can I identify Easy Savings participating Fuelman locations?
Some Easy Savings participating Fuelman Network locations can be easily identified by a visibly placed Fuelman sign or decal. But, not all stations displaying Fuelman signage are participating in the MasterCard Easy Savings program, and participating Fuelman Network locations are subject to change without notice. The surest way to identify a participating Fuelman Network location is through the MasterCard Easy Savings Fuelman Site Locator at easysavings.com.
- What Easy Savings rebates are offered at Fuelman Network locations?
The Fuelman Network offers rebates on MasterCard BusinessCard qualifying purchase transactions as follows: Receive 1% rebate on gas purchases up to $100.00 per transaction at participating Fuelman Network gas stations, and 5% rebate on maintenance purchases. Restrictions apply. Rebate offer subject to change. Go to easysavings.com for offer details.
- Does the Fuelman Network have an annual rebate maximum?
No. There is no annual maximum or cap on Fuelman Network rebates.
- How will I know that I have received the rebate?
The rebate will appear on your monthly bank statement, displayed as follows: “Fuelman Fuel Rebate” for gas rebates and “Fuelman Maint. Rebate” for maintenance rebates.