Consolidating your assets with one financial provider can help create a single, integrated allocation strategy. It’s an easier and simpler way to manage your funds and keep them in line with your investment goals, risk tolerance and timeline.
Benefits of Consolidation
- Simplified investment management with retirement and income planning
- You may reduce your investment transaction fees
- Decrease the chances of missing a required minimum distribution and receiving a costly penalty
- Less time and less paperwork
- Easier to manage or change beneficiaries
- Understand the big picture of your investments by seeing them all at a glance
- Potentially gain greater investment flexibility
Make sure your retirement plan is on track – meet with one of our Financial Advisors. They are available to meet with you at any People’s United Bank location. Call today at 800-392-3009 to schedule an appointment or click here to find a Financial Advisor near you.