Disclosures and Fees
Below are important disclosures and information on our schedule of commissions and fees.
People’s Securities, Inc., is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC) and the securities of its customers are protected up to $500,000 with a limit of $250,000 for cash holdings. In addition, People’s Securities carries “Excess” SIPC coverage. “Excess SIPC” protection is offered through a group of London Underwriters, with Lloyds of London Syndicates as the Lead Underwriter. This additional insurance protects client accounts up to their net equity for loss of securities held at People’s Securities Inc., up to an overall firm aggregate of $25,000,000 over all customer accounts, subject to a maximum limit of $3,000,000 per customer in respect of securities. This additional insurance policy becomes available to customers in the event that SIPC limits are exhausted. The $500,000 SIPC limit and “Excess SIPC” protection does not guarantee the quality of the investments or provide protection against losses from fluctuating market value. Click here for a brochure with more information on SIPC.
Stop Orders in Volatile Markets
- Stop prices are not guaranteed execution prices
- Stop orders may be triggered by a short-lived, dramatic price change
- Sell orders may exacerbate price declines during times of extreme volatility
- Placing a “limit price” on a stop order may help manage some of these risks
Other Disclosures and Information
- ADV Disclosure - Managed Advisory Portfolio Programs
- ADV Disclosure - Olson Mobeck Investment Advisors Program
- Business Continuity Plan
- Certificate of Deposit Disclosure Statement
- Cost Basis Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost-Sharing Arrangements
- Day-Trading Disclosure
- Financial Statement
- Higher Margin Stock Requirements
- Margin-Trading Disclosure
- Margin Loan Rates
- Order-Routing Disclosure
- Privacy Notice
- Schedule of Commissions and Fees
Call us today at (800) 392-3009 with any questions you may have.