SEI takes an innovative and disciplined investment approach that offers investors a high level of diversification across multiple asset classes. SEI believes that the best way to help investors meet their long- and short-term financial goals is through active management. They have a five-step investment process:
- Asset Allocation
- Portfolio Design
- Investment Manager Selection
- Portfolio Construction and Management
- Risk Management
These principles are designed to work together to maximize returns, limit volatility and manage investment risk to help you achieve your investment goals across all market conditions.
People’s Securities offers a number of mutual fund managed portfolios from SEI. These strategies are the foundation of SEI’s traditional offering, featuring exclusive high-end investment managers otherwise unavailable to individual investors at favorable institutional pricing as well as lower account minimums. The portfolios include:
- Fixed Income: The Institutional Fixed Income Portfolio seeks to provide a high level of current income. This portfolio is appropriate for investors with a minimum time horizon of five years.
- Current Income: The Current Income Strategy seeks to provide a high level of current income and continuity of income. The Strategy is appropriate for investors with a time horizon of three to five years.
- Moderate Growth & Income: The Institutional Moderate Growth & Income Portfolio seeks to provide current income with the opportunity for capital appreciation through modest participation in the U.S. and international equity markets. This portfolio is appropriate for investors with a minimum time horizon of five years.
- Growth & Income: The Institutional Growth & Income Portfolio is a diversified portfolio that seeks to provide current income with the opportunity for long-term growth of capital. This portfolio is appropriate for investors with an intermediate time horizon of five to 10 years.
- Capital Growth: The Institutional Capital Growth Portfolio seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. Current income is a secondary consideration. This portfolio is appropriate for investors with a time horizon of five to ten years.
- Equity: The Institutional Equity Portfolio seeks to provide long-term growth of capital through a diversified global equity strategy. This portfolio is appropriate for long-term investors with a time horizon of 10 years and longer.
- Tax Sensitive: We also offer a number of tax-sensitive portfolios through SEI. These strategies are the foundation of SEI's tax-managed, traditional offering designed to enhance the after-tax returns of high-net-worth investors through the use of actively managed, tax-managed large-cap and small-cap funds, in conjunction with diversified style-specific mutual funds.
Learn More — People’s Securities’ Financial Advisors are available to meet with you at any People’s United Bank location. Call today at (800) 392-3009 to schedule an appointment or click here to find a Financial Advisor near you.