Variable Universal Life Insurance
Variable universal life insurance combines the flexibility of universal life insurance with the investment account features of variable life insurance. This type of insurance has many benefits, including:
- Flexible premiums
- Level or variable death benefit
- The choice of investments from a menu of options for the cash value portion of the policy
- Ability to borrow funds by taking a policy loan if the need arises*
When Is Variable Universal Life Insurance the Right Choice?
- You have maxed out on all you tax shelter options — such as 401(k)s or IRAs.
- You are looking for a vehicle to grow your money tax free/deferred.
- This option may make very good sense for the purposes of estate planning, but you should make this determination while working with one of our financial advisor who can see the entire financial picture.
Advice Focused On You
For help in deciding what type of insurance best meets your goals and objectives, our Financial Advisors have the know-how to help you navigate the world of insurance. Call us today at (800)392-3009 to schedule an appointment with a Financial Advisor or visit a People's United branch and ask to see one of our life licensed employees.