Local Perspective, Dedicated Expertise
Mission-driven nonprofit organizations play a vital role in our society and in the economy both locally and nationally. They have unique needs that require specialized banking support and customized solutions. At People’s United, we have a team of experts who are experienced in a range of nonprofit sectors. Our mission is dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations achieve theirs.
We are proud of our deep historical roots and active ties in the communities we serve. We are also proud to provide generous foundational support to the nonprofit community and volunteer time from our own caring individual employees. We welcome the opportunity to help your organization achieve its goals.
Industries We Serve
Our dedicated team of experts offers specialized banking knowledge and expertise to nonprofit clients across a range of industries and sectors, including:
- Educational Institutions
- Human and Social Service Organizations
- Cultural and Membership Organizations
- Specialty Nonprofit Institutions and Groups
Complete, Tailored Solutions
We combine a “customer-comes-first” work ethic of a small bank with the capabilities of a much larger one, including:
- Tax-Exempt Bonds
- Loans and Lines of Credit
- Equipment Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Financing
- Comprehensive Treasury Management Solutions
- Merchant Services1
- Payroll Services
- Workplace Banking
- Insurance Services2
- Management/Endowment Asset Management
What We Offer
We enable nonprofit clients to think strategically about their banking needs so they can stay focused on their missions. With our dedicated resources, depth of expertise, and specialized nonprofit experience, we deliver a full array of banking services, including:
- Large existing portfolio of commercial loans and deposits
- Tailored liquidity solutions for operating and excess deposits
- Unique commercial credit card offering tailored for non-profits
- Billions in custody assets and trustee services
- Tailored cash management for specialty industries
May 15, 2018
March 12, 2018
Partner with a trusted expert.
Head of Nonprofit Banking
Our experienced nonprofit banking professionals have specialized knowledge about current issues facing nonprofits. We're ready to help your organization succeed in a radically changing environment. Now is the time to plan for the year ahead.