Most employers share a common goal of wanting to control costs while offering employees a quality benefits package. Employee benefit plans are one of our specialties. With more than 100 years of experience, we can help you design, develop and manage a plan for your business and your employees.
We provide analysis and the development of employee benefits programs that include:
Group Benefits Plans
We understand that your employees are your greatest asset. Our dedicated benefits team will work with you to design and implement comprehensive, affordable and custom-designed solutions that create added value, making your business a highly desirable place to work.
We can help you streamline costs and maximize benefits by reviewing your current benefits plan and redesigning the appropriate aspects of your employee coverage. We offer coverage that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Health Insurance – Choose from a broad selection of managed care networks, plan designs and administrative capabilities to design a program that fits your company's needs. The insurance carriers we represent are all highly rated and well known.
- Dental Insurance – A choice of fully insured, self-funded or voluntary benefits plans for employees.
- Life Insurance – Benefits are available through employers to help protect employees and their families from the financial consequences of death.
- Disability Insurance – Protection available through employers to replace your employees' income should they be unable to work due to a disabling illness or injury.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance – Allows employers to provide extra financial protection for families of employees who travel for business.
- Prescription Benefits – Pharmacy benefits have become one of the most high profile areas of employee health benefits, both from an economic and a member desirability and satisfaction standpoint. We have the expertise and resources you need to truly serve your pharmacy benefits needs.
We will also review alternative funding methods for cash flow advantages, such as partially self-insured, minimum funding or administrative-services-only plans. Billing, claim and eligibility review, underwriting and benefit analyses are also available. We also offer voluntary benefits (section 125 plans) that you and your employees can select and pay for on a pretax basis. Payroll deduction is available with most programs.
Human Resources Support & Technology
We make available customizable technology platforms and preferred vendor pairing solutions that provide you with comprehensive human resource, health care analytical and compliance tools that bolster your human resources capabilities.
We work with employers to develop retirement programs that meet their needs as well as their organizations’ goals. We will design, review and implement a complete retirement program.
A valuable retirement plan provides employers with a secure retirement program that balances costs, educates employees on the benefits of their retirement plan, and helps them plan for their futures.
To make sure employees enjoy the fruits of their labors, we work with employers to develop retirement programs that meet their needs as well as their organization's goals. We will design, review and implement a complete retirement program for your business. Our services include:
- Defined Contribution Plans – 401(k), 403(b)
- Defined Benefit Plans – Pension Plans
- Retirement Plan Consulting
- Employer Education
- Employee Education
- IRAs, Rollover IRA's
- Retirement Income Distribution Planning
- Annuities – Immediate, Deferred, Fixed, Variable, Equity Indexed
Group Discounted Insurance Programs
This program offers quality auto, home and other personal property insurance for your employees with a combination of advantages you won't find elsewhere.
People's Advantage is a voluntary property and casualty insurance program designed to help your employees get more from their personal insurance. This program offers quality auto, home and other personal property insurance for your employees with a combination of advantages you won’t find elsewhere.
How Does It Work?
Your employees will be eligible for the Group Discounted Insurance Program and all of its benefits because you, the employer or group, make it available to them. With People's Advantage, it pays to be part of a group because your employees can take advantage of program features that are not available to individual policyholders. These include:
- Special group rates and discounts designed to save your employees money. (Connecticut only)
- Convenient payment options like payroll deduction (where available) and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) that can eliminate the need to remember payment due dates, receive bills in the mail or write checks to pay premiums. With payroll deduction, there are no interest fees or service charges.
- People's Advantage offers professional insurance counseling, dependable customer service and 24 -hour claim reporting.
- No employer costs for participation or implementation, including marketing program launch, enrollment and servicing.
Whether you are looking for life insurance, disability income, long-term care or individual health insurance, our agency can assist you. As an independent agent, we have access to a variety of companies that can offer the right plan for any situation.
Through our various partnerships we have access to many top-rated companies that offer individual insurance benefits. We can work with you to design a plan for you and your family that will fit your individual needs and budgets. Our individual insurance products include:
- Life Insurance (Term and Permanent Life)
- Individual Major Medical Insurance
- Short Term Medical
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
For more information on how we can help protect your business, please call us at 800-303-5408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.