The eligibility requirements below apply to internal and external candidates for full- and part-time employment as well as summer/seasonal and temporary assignments.
- 18 years of age or older at time of hire
- Possess the skills and requirements of the job
- Can perform all of the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Satisfactory background check, fingerprint investigation and credit check* (*if applicable)
- Signed Confidentiality and Non-Solicitation Agreement and acknowledging our Information Security Acceptable Use Policy
People's United Bank, N.A. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Click on the link to view an electronic version of the EEO is the Law poster.
Click on the link to view People's United Bank's EEO Policy Statement