We will process variable payments on the business day you designate, provided the payment request is received prior to the cut-off time set by us. Variable bill requests received after the business day cut off time or at any time on a non-business day will be processed on the next business day.
FOR RECURRING PAYMENT REQUESTS, IF YOU DESIGNATE A PROCESSING DATE OF THE 28TH THROUGH THE 31ST OF A MONTH, PROCESSING WILL BE INITIATED ON THE LAST CALENDAR DAY OF THE MONTH. Otherwise, recurring payment requests will be processed on the dates you have designated, unless such date falls on a non-business day resulting in your payment being processed on the next business day.
When scheduling Bill Payments, you must select a scheduled payment date (taking into account the processing information described in the previous paragraph) that is no later than your actual Due Date. The Service will not be responsible for any finance charges or penalties incurred for late payments that were due to invalid information entered by you.
When you have scheduled a payment, you authorize us to debit your Payment Account and remit funds on your behalf. You certify that your Payment Account is an account from which you are authorized to make payments and any payment you make will be debited from this account. You also authorize the credit of returned payments from using the Service.
We will incur no liability if we are unable to complete any payments initiated because of any of the following:
- You did not provide us with complete and correct payment or transfer information;
- You did not properly follow the instructions for use of the Service;
- The Service is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the Service about the malfunction before you execute the transaction;
- If your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed your credit limit or overdraft limit;
- Your account is closed or has been frozen;
- You, or anyone you allow, commits fraud or violates any law or regulation in connection with the Service;
- Circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, postal delay or improper transmission or handling by a third party) prevent, hinder or delay the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken; and/or
- A legal order prohibits withdrawals from your Payment Account.
You agree to have funds available in the Payment Account you designate in amounts sufficient to pay for all Bill Payments requested as well as any other payment obligations you have to us. We reserve the right, without liability, to reject or reverse a Bill Payment if you fail to comply with this requirement or any other terms of this Agreement. If you do not have sufficient funds in the Payment Account and we have not exercised our right to reverse or reject a Bill Payment, you agree to pay for such payment obligations on demand.
Any Bill Payment that is not a recurring bill payment can be changed or canceled, provided you access the Service prior to the cut-off time on the business day prior to the business day the Bill Payment is going to be initiated.