With Quicken® Web Connect you can download your Account Activity transactions into Quicken® after logging into People's United Online Banking and clicking on "Download Banking Transactions" from the Accounts menu.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY DOWNLOADED FROM BELMONT SAVINGS BANK ONLINE BANKING TO QUICKEN® - follow these steps to deactivate the existing Online Banking connection.
- Select the Tools menu and select Account List. The Account List window opens
- Select the account for which you want to deactivate online services and then click Edit. The Account Details window opens
- Click the Online Services tab
- Click Deactivate (Remove from One Step Update in older versions) next to the service you want to disable
- Select Yes to the message asking if you want to disable this service and OK to confirm
To activate a Web Connect Account:
- Go to peoples.com and login to Online Banking
- From the Accounts tab select Download Banking Transactions
- Choose the account and date range you want to download
- Select the Quicken® Software uses Web Connect option and click Download Transactions. If prompted, click Open.
- When you open the file in Quicken®, follow the prompts to choose the Quicken® account to which you wish to import the transactions. This will download the transactions from our website into your Quicken® Account.
- Future downloads from this account will automatically go into that same Quicken® Account.
Web Connect Express:
You will need to establish your account connection using People’s United Bank which is listed as "People’s United Bank – CT" in the list of participating financial institutions.
For additional information please visit www.peoples.com/quicken or Quicken® support.